Communities across the country are demanding radical, transformative change that moves beyond policing as the key to public safety including immediate harm reduction, comprehensive community safety, abolition, ban chokeholds and strangleholds, require de-escalation, require warning before shooting, duty to intervene and much more.
- NAACP Press Conference to address Hate Crime Charge in Danielson Superior Court
- Support Connecticut Women’s Basketball!
- 4 Workshops about Enslaved Africans Reveal Our Hidden Past
- Local NAACP approves environmental vote
- Will racism fade away when old bigots die?
- A Tribute to John Lewis: WALKING WITH THE WIND
- ‘And you thought taking a knee was bad’
- Environmental Racism: How does it affect us?
- Will the US ever pay reparations for slavery?
- Ella Baker, a Giant of the Civil Rights Movement